One Port Street, Manchester
Prices from £325,000
One Port Street, ‘Where Luxury Meets Legacy’. Located in Manchester’s iconic Northern Quarter, One Port Street will redefine luxury City Centre living. Exceptional Architectural Design and a world-wide renowned developer underpins the quality and excellence of One Port Street. Setting the standard for Manchester, residents can benefit from a state-of-the-art gymnasium, residents lounge and roof terrace, right in the heart of the City.
- 9 mins by foot
- 10 mins by foot
Manchester Arndale Centre
- 9 mins by foot
- 32 Storeys, with Spectacular City Views
- 477 Luxury Apartments
- One Bedrooms from £325,000
- Two Bedrooms from £410,000
- Completing Q4 2025
- Deposits from 25%
- Wellbeing amenities, Gymnasium and 2,000 sq.ft. Swimming Pool
- Firepit Lobby Entrance, Urban Garden and Private Dining Space
- Paganini’s Rooftop Terrace
- Estimated 6% Rental Yield
- 12% Capital Appreciation
One Port Street, 'Where Luxury Meets Legacy'. Located in Manchester's iconic Northern Quarter, One Port Street will redefine luxury City Centre living. Exceptional Architectural Design and a world-wide renowned developer underpins the quality and excellence of One Port Street. Setting the standard for Manchester, residents can benefit from five-star hotel style facilities and a podium roof-terrace, right in the heart of the City.
The first project to come from the developer's Prestige Collection. Characterised by the very best locations, unrivalled wellness and amenity benefits, cutting-edge architecture and sustainability features.
32 storeys, with spectacular views across the city
477 luxury one, two and three-bedroom apartments
Cutting-edge swimming pool and spa pool with skylight windows
Hotel-style grand lobby centred around real firepit
Ground floor urban garden courtyard with ambient lighting and covered outdoor dining areas so residents can enjoy the space all year round
7th floor Club Lounge including:
- Paganini’s rooftop terrace lounge, an inner-city retreat for residents that is also available for private hire
- Luxury co-working space with private booths
- Residents lounge & reading area
- Private dining spaces
• State-of-the-art gymnasium with separate fitness studio
• Unrivalled interior design and aesthetic
• Premium food and beverage outlet on ground floor
• Resident parking with electric charging capacity
Investing in One Port Street:
Completing Q4 2025
6% rental yields predicted
12% capital growth predicted over the build period
End-to-end support for hassle-free investment
- 30% down payment, and pay 70% balance on completion in Q4 2025
All other apartment types
-25% down payment, and 75% balance on completion in Q4 2025
GBP 5,000 reservation fee + GBP 495 admin fee
While property prices in Manchester have increased 30% in the last five years, industry experts
forecast a further price increase of 20-28% by 2024, with rent prices rising by at least another 16% in
that time. This makes Manchester the standout buy-to-let market with the opportunity for high
capital appreciation, high rental yields, and low void periods. Demand for rental housing is predicted to increase by 16.5% by 2025. An average rental yield of 5.5% makes Manchester attractive to buy-to-let investors.
Interested in what we offer?
Check out our Services page to find out what package would suit you best.