Finding the right housing for you and/or your family is key to feeling at home; and to making a success of your new and exciting opportunity!
Once we have had an initial consultation our service includes 21 days of researching, viewing, and sending you prospective properties. We can then negotiate on your behalf and be there throughout the tenancy process for any questions you may have.
- Research properties for 21 days
- Advice on the types of properties to rent
- Communication with local agents
- Requesting video tours
- Filling in application form and making an offer
- Video of the property taken by our team
- Live FaceTime or Video Viewings at the property
- Video and photos of local area of property taken on the day of the viewing
- Advice on putting in an offer and paying the holding deposit.
- Assistance throughout the tenancy process (referencing and due diligence)
- Arranging collection of the keys and communicating with the agents and inventory clerks
- We can also recommend furniture rental companies if you rent a property unfurnished.
- Meeting on the day you move into the property for a handover / or FaceTime if you prefer
- Assist you in registering of council tax, water, electricity, gas, internet and TV License
Our fees start from: £1,750