The Lyceum Eccles, consists of 82 apartments with 90% already sold. Vesper Group have been instructed as the sole agents for the remaining units. The remarkable renovation of the Grade II listed building, "The Crown Theatre", will combine charm and character with modern stylish homes in one of Manchester’s most up-and-coming areas. The project aims to restore the historical background of the building whilst providing contemporary homes to the local residents. With a deposit of 20% required on exchange and 80% due on completion in 2023 leaving enough time to secure a mortgage.
Eccles town centre has grown from a small village into a vibrant area that provides a range of shopping and community facilities. Located at the heart of the Manchester city region, Eccles is a well-connected town served by motorways, trams, trains and buses that link it to Greater Manchester and beyond.
– Eccles Train Station 5 minute wallk
– Eccles Metrolink Station 8 minute walk
– Trafford Centre 10 minute drive
– Deansgate 15 minute drive
– Eccles Recreational Ground 1 minute walk
– St Marys Primary School 2 minute walk
– St Andrews Primary School 3 minute walk
– Ground Rent: 0.1% of the purchase price
– Service charge: £1.90 per sqft
– Lease length: 999 years
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Space 569 sq ft
- Exclusive To Vesper Group Balcony