Location Kensington/ Victoria, London
You will working across our 2 London locations 3 days a week and working from home 2 days a week. Although if you prefer to work from the office 5 days a week you can.
Your job will entail but not limited to:
· Answering enquires
· Booking in viewings
· Progressing new tenancies
· Collecting payments
· Booking in certificates and contractors
· Raising monthly statements
· Transferring rents to landlords/ contractors
· Managing the client account and deposits
· Reconciling daily/ weekly transactions
· Transferring utility accounts from landlords to tenants
· Paying landlords service charge/ ground rent bills
· Managing the payroll for the rest of the team
· Handling landlord and tenant enquires
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
25 days holiday allowance
Plenty of company incentives each month including hotel stays, commissions and vouchers.
Initial interview via Zoom then successful applicants will be invited to our office for an interview with the Directors.
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com