New Homes Sales Negotiator
Location Manchester, UK
Are you a professional and hardworking individual with a strong desire to grow, learn & understand Manchester property at a higher level? If so, this New Homes Sales Negotiator position can offer you fantastic opportunities. Please note that this position is only suited to individuals currently working in the property industry with at least 1 years’ experience.
About the Department:
Vesper’s New Homes department covers London and Manchester selling properties for developers, which range from off-plan to already built stock where you will be working closely with investors, developers & owner occupiers. Our teams are currently working on 2,500+ new homes across 25+ new developments!
About the Role:
We provide our New Homes Sales Negotiators with full training as having a working knowledge of the whole of Manchester to cross-sell is key. New Homes sales is a specialism within the residential property sector, and slightly different from a normal estate agent role. For instance, the developer rather than a homeowner is your client & you are usually selling off-plan.
Therefore, a typical day will involve spending the morning communicating with potential buyers in Asia by phone and email & working on or between sites and meeting with clients/buyers throughout the afternoon. There will be constantly new things to learn from advising on mortgages to Shared Ownership and Help to Buy.
The ideal candidate will enjoy building strong, ongoing relationships, as you will be dealing with a range of people from first time buyers to experienced investors looking to buy in Manchester.
• Speaking to buyers & qualifying needs
• Listing new properties on our CRM system
• Generating brochures and emailers to send out
• Booking & completing viewings with buyers
• Securing offers
• Managing deals all the way through to completion
About You / Skills Required:
• Strong work ethic
• Candidates should be pro-active, enjoy working autonomously & as part of a wider team
What can Vesper offer you?
• Continuous training throughout your career
• Competitive basic salary & commission structure
• Fully expensed operating costs
• Monthly company incentives and benefits schemes
• £54,000 O.T.E
• Private Healthcare Insurance
• Daily Deliveroo Voucher
• Pension, ClassPass and More…
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
If you want to work in a fast-paced environment where hard work and dedication are encouraged and rewarded above all else, look no further.
Expected start date: ASAP
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org