Location Manchester, UK
We are The Vesper Group, We are expanding our Manchester operation over the next 12 months and as part of our expansion we are looking to make new hires. Our main office is in London with a second office in Singapore. We are a young team consisting of 26 team members across the UK and Singapore.
We are looking for a talented marketing co-ordinator who can be the first port of call for tenant enquires and you will be managing our marketing on the property portals, social media and our own website on a daily basis to ensure maximum exposure.
Initially this role is being offered on a 3 month fixed term contract with a view to extending this based on a review meeting in the 2nd month.
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritise daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
· £1,400 per month (£16,800 p/a)
· Employee Benefits Scheme (ClassPass membership, Uber, Bike Rental)
· Travel Expenses Paid
· Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm
· Working from home initially before the Manchester office opens in 2021
· Creating property adverts on our CRM system
· Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
· Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
· Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
· Promotional activities
· Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
· Writing and proofreading creative copy
· Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
· Organising events and product exhibitions
· Updating databases and using a CRM system.
· Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
· Monitoring performance
· Managing campaigns on social media.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 2 – 3 years’ experience in marketing/brand management
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to manage multiple priorities
· Knowledge of all social networking platforms
Send your CV to email@example.com