Client Services Coordinator
Location Work from home - applications via Linked In only
We are looking for a talented individual to join our Client Services team who can be the first port of call for tenant enquires and you will be managing our advertsing on the property portals on a daily basis to ensure maximum exposure for our clients.
The role is part time and is currently being offered for a inital 3 month contract.
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritise daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
- Answer Telephone Enquires
- Reply to email leads
- Handle and coordinate the teams calendars
- List new properties on the companies software platform
- Provide ad hoc support around office as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- £12 per hour
- Quarterly bonus of up to £250
- Employee Discount/ Benefit Scheme
- Company iPhone
- Travel Expenses Paid