Assistant Sales Manager
Location Manchester, UK
We are now recruiting for a Assistant Sales Manager. Ideally we are looking for someone who has experience of the Manchester new build markets with a minimum of 2 years’ experience. All applicants should be comfortable dealing with new build and off plan properties. Having created a reputation built on professionalism and results this role will suit someone driven by getting the best deal possible for all parties involved.
- Proven & recent working experience as a Sales Negotiator or managerial role.
- Strong understanding of the residential sales sector, the local market, key legislation influencing the industry and marketing and sales strategies
- Ability to concisely explain processes and responsibilities regards contracts / conveyancing / deposits and mortgages.
- Driven to achieve results
- Building relationships by liaising with our developers.
- Providing excellent levels of customer service
- Winning new business and maintaining existing business opportunities
- A proven track record of success within residential Sales.
- Knowledge of the sales process from start to finish
- Strong communication skills both face to face and over the telephone.
- Immaculate presentation.
- Salary Budget: £20,000 Basic Salary, £65,000 – £70,000 Incl. Commission
- 28 days holiday
- Company incentive scheme
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org